Wireless temperature loggers measure and transmit temperature over Bluetooth Low Energy. You can use a free mobile application to configure the device and read the data from its memory. If you add Efento Gateway, you can build a remote temperature monitoring system for objects which need supervision such as medical refrigerators, pharmaceutical warehouses, museums, archives or goods during the transportation.
- Temperature: -35 to +70°C, accuracy: up to 0.4°C in the range from -20°C to +70°C and up to 0.5°C in the range -35 to -20°C
- Measurement period: 1 minute – 10 days (configurable by the user)
- The device stores 40,000 measurements in its memory, when the memory is full, the oldest measurements are overwritten
- Battery ensures up to 5 years of maintenance-free operation
- Add Efento Gateway and Efento Cloud to build a real time monitoring system. The maximum distance between the sensor and the Gateway is 100 m in the open space and 20 – 30 m in the buildings
- Use a free mobile application to configure the logger, read the data from its memory, generate reports and set alert thresholds
Together with Efento Cloud, the sensors enable constant monitoring, alerting about exceeding safe limits, generating reports and analyzes.
Long battery life
Loggers have been designed to work for up to 5 years on battery. You can forget about changing the battery frequently or troublesome battery charging.
Choosing wireless sensors and a cloud platform reduces the installation and maintenance costs.
Wide range of sensors
Efento sensors can measure various physical and chemical values. If you decide on one sensor today, you can expand your sensors fleet to another types anytime you want.
Standard communication protocols allow integration with any cloud platform or mobile application.
Easy set up
All you need to set up a logger is a smartphone with a free mobile application. The whole configuration takes no more than 15 minutes.