Efento pulse counter is used to remotely monitor water flow through a water meter in order to control the water consumption and related expenses. You can connect it to any water meter equipped with Standard output (SO) or pulse generator. The solution is dedicated for dispersed facilities, in which control of the water consumption is impossible or expensive. Analysis of meter’s data allows you to decrease water bills and quickly detect anomalies and minimize the effects of flooding. The sensor can simultaneously work with up to three water meters. By default, each counted pulse represents one liter of flowing water (l). Data is presented in the form of water flow (in liters per minute) or in the form of water consumption over a selected period of time (in m³).
You can use a free mobile application to configure the device and read the data from its memory. If you add Efento Gateway, you can build a remote monitoring system.
- Pulse counter simultaneously works with up to 3 device with a standard output (SO)
- Measurement period: 1 minute – 10 days (configurable by the user)
- Battery ensures up to 5 years of maintenance-free operation
- Add Efento Gateway and Efento Cloud to build a real time monitoring system. The maximum distance between the sensor and the Gateway is 100 m in the open space and 20 – 30 m in the buildings
- Use a free mobile application to configure the logger, read the data from its memory, generate reports and set alert thresholds
- The device stores 40,000 measurements in its memory, when the memory is full, the oldest measurements are overwritten
Together with Efento Cloud, the sensors enable constant monitoring, alerting about exceeding safe limits, generating reports and analyzes.
Long battery life
Loggers have been designed to work for up to 5 years on battery. You can forget about changing the battery frequently or troublesome battery charging.
Choosing wireless sensors and a cloud platform reduces the installation and maintenance costs.
Wide range of sensors
Efento sensors can measure various physical and chemical values. If you decide on one sensor today, you can expand your sensors fleet to another types anytime you want.
Standard communication protocols allow integration with any cloud platform or mobile application.
Easy set up
All you need to set up a logger is a smartphone with a free mobile application. The whole configuration takes no more than 15 minutes.
Efento wireless pulse counter can work with any water meter equipped with standard output (SO). The pulse counter has three channels and can count pulses from up to three meters simultaneously.