Electricity pulse counter is used to remotely monitor electricity consumption in order to control related expenses and quickly detect anomalies. You can connect it to any meter equipped with Standard output (SO). The solution is dedicated for both enterprises and households. The sensor can simultaneously work with up to three electricity meters. By default, each counted pulse represents one watt-hour (Wh). Data is presented in the form of power consumed by devices (W) in addition it is possible to generate a report with total consumption (Wh / kWh) in a selected period.
You can use a free mobile application to configure the device and read the data from its memory. If you add Efento Gateway, you can build a remote monitoring system.
- Pulse counter simultaneously works with up to 3 device with a standard output (SO)
- Measurement period: 1 minute – 10 days (configurable by the user)
- Battery ensures up to 5 years of maintenance-free operation
- Add Efento Gateway and Efento Cloud to build a real time monitoring system. The maximum distance between the sensor and the Gateway is 100 m in the open space and 20 – 30 m in the buildings
- Use a free mobile application to configure the logger, read the data from its memory, generate reports and set alert thresholds
- The device stores 40,000 measurements in its memory, when the memory is full, the oldest measurements are overwritten
Together with Efento Cloud, the sensors enable constant monitoring, alerting about exceeding safe limits, generating reports and analyzes.
Long battery life
Loggers have been designed to work for up to 5 years on battery. You can forget about changing the battery frequently or troublesome battery charging.
Choosing wireless sensors and a cloud platform reduces the installation and maintenance costs.
Wide range of sensors
Efento sensors can measure various physical and chemical values. If you decide on one sensor today, you can expand your sensors fleet to another types anytime you want.
Standard communication protocols allow integration with any cloud platform or mobile application.
Easy set up
All you need to set up a logger is a smartphone with a free mobile application. The whole configuration takes no more than 15 minutes.
Efento wireless pulse counter can work with any electricity meter equipped with standard output (SO). The pulse counter has three channels and can count pulses from up to three meters simultaneously.