Efento Gateway automatically transfers data from Efento Bluetooth Low Energy to Efento Cloud or any other IoT platform. Gateways are used to build remote monitoring systems and works with all types of Efento sensors. Efento Gateway is equipped with built in memory which buffers the sensor data. The device can be setup in minutes with a free mobile application.
- Efento Gateway stores 500,000 measurements in its memory. If the connection to Efento Cloud is lost, it will send the measurements right after re-establishing it.
- Efento Gateway communicates with sensors wirelessly over Bluetooth Low Energy. The maximum distance between Gateway and sensor is 100 m in the open space and 20 – 30 m in the buildings.
- Efento Gateway can be integrated with any cloud platform or software that supports HTTP protocol (REST architecture).
- Configuration of Efento Gateway can be done with a mobile application over Bluetooth Low Energy.
- Can be powered up with 5 V (USB).
Efento Gateway collects data from your sensors and sends it to Efento Cloud or any other IoT platform.
Wireless transmission between Efento sensors and Efento Gateway can be encrypted (AES128). Thanks to that only authorized devices can read the sensors’ measurements.
Choosing wireless sensors and a cloud platform reduces the installation and maintenance costs.
Up to 128 sensors
One gateway supports up to 128 Efento sensors. If you need more, simply add another gateway.
Efento Gateway can be integrated with any software which supports REST.
Quick set up
The device is pre-configured and works practically from the box. Configuring Gateway will take you less than 2 minutes! You can do it with a smartphone a computer.